Title: Wholesale Operations Supervisor
- Develop staff by defining job roles, goals, accountability and expectations.
- Develop annual budget for staff that will support the plan to grow sales and number of active customers through better presentation and service to customers.
- Hire and onboard people, conduct performance reviews, promote people, provide opportunities for advancement, conduct disciplinary action as needed.
- Develop and execute an annual operations plan for how we will conduct business throughout the year starting with stocking up in the spring and maintaining a quality presentation throughout the year.
- Work with Director of Wholesale and President/owner to develop and execute an annual customer experience plan on how we will service both the drive-in service customers and the offsite ordering customers that work with the sales reps. Set specific goals to achieve throughout the year that will measure how well we are doing.
- Work with owners on all merchandising, signage and customer flow activities.
- Look for productivity opportunities to keep our operation running as leanly as possible.
- 3-5 years relevant Horticultural experience.
- Able to lift 50-75 lbs.
- Experience in operating most yard maintenance machinery.
- Proficient computer skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Weston Nurseries does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state and local law.